I haz an oven, and Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas.
Up until this weekend, I was unsure of whether or not I’ll be able to cook next year when I move into the dorms at ASU. I learned after taking a tour of my dorms that there is an oven and a stove at each wing. To celebrate, here’s another random recipe. I cooked it up tonight, and it’s pretty dang good 🙂 Here’s the KRecipes file.
Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas
Categories: Mexican, Stove, Oven
Authors: Ryan Rix
1. Boil and shred chicken
2. Combine Cream of chicken soup, green onions, green chile, sour cream
3. Warm corn tortillas in oil until they are soft
4. wrap the mix in the tortillas and place them in an 8×11 aluminum baking dish
5. cover in remainder of the mix and top with cheese
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes at 375°
Powered by Blogilo