My gift to you: Slow Cooker Lasagna
In the tradition of random people posting random recipes to the planets, here’s one for slow cooker lasagna. Quick prep, easy cooking, and really good. Enjoy! 🙂
Slow Cooker Lasagna
Authors: Ryan Rix
Preparation Time: 00:30
1 package Lasagna Noodles; uncooked
1 lb Ground Beef; cooked
0.5 lb Italian Sausage; cooked
2 cup cottage cheese
2 cup Mozzarella cheese
0.5 cup water
1 jar Spaghetti Sauce
1. line bottom of slow cooker with lasagna noodles.
2. Mix the spaghetti sauce, ground beef and italian sausage
3. spread half of the sauce on top of the noodles
4. spread half of the cottage Cheese on top of the sauce and meat. This has roughly the same consistency in the end as ricotta cheese, and is used instead.
5. Add the water on top
6. Spread one cup of mozzarella cheese on top.
7. Repeat steps 1-6, creating a second layer of lasagna Noodles. Omit the water.
8. Cook on low heat for 4-6 hours. I usually go a little on the long side, but you should keep an eye on it.
And the .kre for krecipes 🙂
Powered by Bilbo Blogger